Back to Clonch and Associates Homepage
Questions You Should Ask Employers
Asking questions shows an employer that you have taken an interest in their organization.
Back To Top
- What are the major responsibilities of this position?
- What are the three major issues that this department needs to accomplish this year?
- What has the turn over in this department been like?
- Tell me about the stability of the position and the hospital.
- Tell me about management and decision making styles, teams, hierarchies, degree of decentralization.
- What degree of autonomy is permitted?
- Describe the hospital’s culture.
- Why is this position open?
- What is the management style of the person who would be my supervisor?