Surgical OR Manager
Recruiter Contact Info:
Name: Naaman Clonch
Job Number: NGC 1815
If you have an interest in this position, please send me your resume and I will contact you. If you have an interest in some other part of the country, let me know and I will see if we can help you.
I would appreciate hearing from you. If you would like, I will continue sending you our searches. One never knows what the future holds.Thank you Manager ORSalary Range: $96,000 - $135,000Relocation AssistanceLocation: Alaska1815
· Under general direction coordinate team in delivery of patient care in a compassionate and ethical manner according to recognized standards and care model.
· Exercise independent judgment with overall accountability for clinical and operational issues for the Operating Room.
· Be accountable for factor related to safety, effectiveness, cost, and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing and other services.
· Collaborate with all levels of nursing staff, providers, interdisciplinary teams, executive leaders, and other stakeholders.
· Direct and administer assigned functions to ensure high quality, cost-effective patient services which meet or surpass accreditation standards.Required qualifications for this position include:
· Bachelor degree in nursing required. Masters degree required within 3 years of hire into position. Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alaska at time of hire.
· AORN certification required.
· A minimum of 3 years of recent exempt level management experience in an Operating Room (OR) setting.Back To Top