Recruiter Contact Info:
Name: Amy Engle
Job Number: AE 1130
- $62,500 - $83,200 salary range – ½ time at hospital and ½ time long term care
- Setting is approximately 20% acute care with the remaining 80% in outpatient.
- Sign on bonus OR relocation assistance is available.
- Hand certification a plus.
- They prefer acute care and outpatient experience.
- They will be open to a new graduate.
- Rehab settings, IP and OP available.
- The Occupational Therapist shall have a BS or MS Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Licensure: The Occupational Therapist shall hold a current license to Occupational Therapist
- The Occupational Therapist may be entry level.
- Certification/Registration: American Heart Association Health Care Provider Basic Life Support Certification.
- Rates-$28.29-$50.55 depending on experience
California (Central Valley):
- OT Home Health
- Home Health, at least 1+ year experience
- Rates based on experience
- 114 bed skilled nursing facility
- Part of a progressive multi-hospital system
- Includes Transitional Care Unit and Residential Care Unit
- OTs with minimum of 1 year experience
- Relocation negotiable
- 75% outpatient and the other 25% combination of inpatient acute, inpatient skilled, home health and long term care residents.
- Starting pay for a new grad would be $ 29.71/hr, more for experience.
- $5000 sign on bonus and if the candidate will commit to 5 years, they will add an additional $5000 retention bonus payable on their anniversary at the end of their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th years. (which equals a $25000 sign on paid over the course of the 5 years)!
- Hospital inpatient and outpatient, plus skilled nursing facility
- Patient Mix: Pediatric: 5%- looking to increase, work with schools, Adolescent:10%, Adult: 40%, Geriatric: 45%
- CPR, Graduate of accredited school and licensed in the state of Maine.
- New grads welcomed with a strong interest in treating outpatients and willing to assist in the coverage of inpatients and skilled nursing home patients when necessary.
- Low (new grad) $48,000.00
- Salary is based on number of years of experience
- Setting: Inpatient and regular rehab units.
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy from a University program satisfying the APTA academic and intern requirements for competence.
- Nevada State Licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist. Current BCLS certification.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
- IP/acute or OP setting (preferably OP setting) hourly rate starting at $31.68-$38.39, sign on 2k, relocation assistance 2k.
- Acute Rehab IP setting in their Rehab Hospital hourly rate starting at $31.68-$38.39, sign on 2k, relocation assistance 2k.
- Inpatient Full-time
- $35.27 is the starting salary.
- They add 3.75% for each year of verifiable year of experience up to a max of 10 years.
- Full relocation assistance
- They offer 3 months in a fully furnished apartment.
- Acute Care Hospital (must be experienced at least 2 years).
- Rates based on experience
- Inpatient rehab setting.
- $5,000 relocation bonus.
- $53,000 for new grads; rates change associated with years of service.
- $10,000/year commitment for sign-on bonus.